1. Terms Agreement. When using this Site, you agree to these Terms and to any additional rules and recommendations that we post on the Site. You must be advised that we may, from time to time change the Terms without prior notification. The revised version of the Terms will be posted on the Site, and your use of the Site, after the changes of the Terms, will be considered your acceptance to those changes. We may also discontinue or modify all, or part of the Site, at any time, and deny access to the Site.
2. Accuracy of Information. We seek to make sure that the information of this Site is accurate, correct and complete. However, we do not offer any guarantee as to the completeness, accuracy, or correctness of any information on this Site.
3. Jurisdiction. This Site is operated and controlled from Romania and, therefore, it is subject to Romania’s applicable laws. When accessing this Site you are fully responsible, and must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules. You are accessing this Site at your own risk, as was described above. At any given time, we reserve the right of limiting the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction.Please note that the information on the Site does not constitute, and cannot be assimilated to a legal advice. The use of the Site does not constitute a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship; no attorney-client relationship is created through your use of the Site. Neither receipt of information presented on this Site, nor any email or other electronic communication sent through this Site will create an attorney-client relationship. Furthermore, no communication received from us through e-mail constitutes an electronic signature, unless it expressly states otherwise.
4. Limitations of Liability and Disclaimers. All the materials, information and services offered on this Site are provided to you “as is”, and they are not presented with any form of representations or warranties. We do not guarantee that the Site (or any part thereof) will be complete, accurate or error-free, nor that any particular software or hardware, will be compatible with the Site and you hereby agree that it is your sole responsibility to obtain any software, hardware and services (including Internet connectivity) needed to access and use the Site and ensure that any software, hardware, and services that you use will function correctly with the Site. You are therefore agreeing that you, yourself, must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of the Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or materials made available through the Site. Although we try to maintain the security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or that any use of the Site will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alterations to the Site, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such materials. We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind caused by, or in connection with the Site, including the damages that could be caused to computer systems or third parties, even if advised in advance of such damages or losses. We will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of the Site or from any information or materials on the Site. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site is to stop using the Site. You must not remove, alter, elude or manipulate any protection mechanism or security system that may be installed on the Site. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all claims, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site or (b) any violation of these Terms by you.
5. Governing Law. You hereby agree that these Terms (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with the Terms or your use of the Site) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Romania and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Bucharest Romania, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections thereto.
6. Request of Information. Should there be any questions or complaints regarding this Site, you may contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Links & Content. Links to other online resources or websites may be provided. However, these are only meant to identify and access other sources of information, for your own convenience, and are not to be interpreted as sources that we endorse, or that are affiliated to us. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or sources. We hereby disclaim any liability arising from your use of third party web sites and sources.
8. Copyright. We are the sole owners of the materials and information that have been made available through the Site. Copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws may protect such information and materials. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, modify, sell, distribute, transmit, post or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Site or any information or materials made available through the Site.
9. Miscellaneous. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that provision will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site, by email, or by regular mail. We may provide notice of changes to the Terms or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. You agree that a printed version of the Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings, based upon or relating to the Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
IMSOTEC AGENTIE INTERNET S.R.L.
Galați 800021, Strada Brailei 7-9, Vox Center
Phone: +40 (0)336 881 200
Fax: +40 (0)336 881 205
CEO / Administrator: Alberth Joachim
Register number: J17 / 534 / 2016